System Administrator - Hyperion Planning
|Job Title:||System Administrator - Hyperion Planning|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:44|
High profile government organisation located in Sydney. Working within the Finance team, the Finance systems provide funtional support to users of the Hyperion Planning EPM, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and PeopleSoft Financials ERP systems.
As a System Administrator, you will be required to:
- Administer Hyperion Planning and Budgeting application to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Provide administration and functional support to experienced users of Hyperion Planning in budgeting/forecasting including processes, reporting, analysis
- Assist users in building OBIEE reporting - dashboards,
- Follow support framework procedures including ticket management and user inquiries via phone and email, keeping within the required Service Level Agreement
- Oversee month end processing and reporting and monitor compliance to internal and statutory deadlines
- Create and maintain good relationship with business users, gathering constant feedback on ongoing issues, system usability and potential enhancements
- Provide input into procedural guidelines and other policy documents. Maintain procedural documentation.
- Assist other teams and work on multi-disciplinary team projects
Essential Requirements (only apply if you have the following)
Excellent knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Suite eg
- Experience in administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Platform including security maintenance, job scheduling, report writing, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and overall user support
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Financial Management-Budget/Forecast
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE)
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase and SmartView
- Oracle products: Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Data Integrator (ODI), SQL Developer
3-5 years' experience in a Finance or IT area of a government body or within the banking industryExcellent SQL skills
Excellent Excel skills
Experience with ticket management systems
Knowledge of Peoplesoft financials will also be looking upon favourable.
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's