Systems Admin/Cyber Security
|Job Title:||Systems Admin/Cyber Security|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$605 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021 11:12|
This high profile government organisation is currently undergoing a large digital transformation program. They currently have a need for a systems admin \ cyber security contractor to help support their infrastructure team as they provide support to their Digital Transformation projects and also engage in some cyber security uplift work.
This is an ideal role for a contractor who is looking to move more into the cyber security arena.
Initially this role will focus mostly on systems administration supporting projects, however they are also anticipating a cyber security uplift project to be approved to start in approx 6 months. If approved the program will run for approx 3 years and the contractor would roll into this piece of work.
As a systems administrator you would be expected to provide support in a wintel environment (level 3) including O365 and Azure migrations. This would include administration across O365, Active Directory and Exchange. A keen interest in developing your cyber security knowledge would be well received.
You will be a solid all round systems administrator with some basic knowledge of cyber security.
- At least 3+ years' experience in systems administration across O365 admin, AD directory admin, Exchange admin
- Exposure to cyber security response and tooling eg an understanding of the log analysis, phishing and general cyber security tasks
- Some basic networking skills however you are not required to do any network admin or engineering
- Experience within a help desk environment providing Level 3 support to tickets as part of a BAU activity
- Previous experience working within a government environment would be valued
- Strong communication skills
Initially the role is for 6 months however if the cyber security project receives funding then this contract has the potential to go for quite some time.
Sydney CBD, approx 2 days per week work from home
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Burwood, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum