|Job title:||Sharepoint Administrator|
|Salary:||AU$97000 - AU$107000 per annum + super + leave loading|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This very high profile government agency in Sydney CBD currently has the need to recruit two Sharepoint Administrators to support their bespoke information system together with providing tech support to their website and intranet. The client has amazing offices and a fantastic culture.
You will be required to really gain a thorough understanding of the IM system, maintaining and improving the system and providing support to end users. They are currently looking to enhance this system and you will be a key player in this, it is a bespoke system and is crucial to the successful running of the company. In addition you will provide support to the website and intranet for any technical issues that arise.
The role is ideal for a good all-rounder who is keen to really make their mark and own the space. It is quite varied and you will be required to undertake some BA, some testing alongside the administration. They are looking to enhance the system so your input will be highly valued alongside your counterparts.
Most importantly the role requires an individual to really own the role, gain a real depth of understanding of the system and not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Troubleshoot user and technical issues
- Create and maintain technical system documentation
- Run training and workshops
- Contribute to design enhancements discussion and related frameworks, manage upgrade process
- Identify risks and plan for appropriate mitigation
- Collaborate with business analysts, project leads, internal stakeholders, vendors and IT team to resolve issues and ensure systems remain viable and consistent across all sections
- Maintain contact with counterparts in other parliaments to share information on current issues, best practice and developments in the system
- At least 2-3 years' as a system administrator
- Sharepoint is a MUST
- ideally previous experience training eg training of Superusers etc
- Previous BA and testing experience would be highly regarded
- A fantastic work-ethic, not be afraid to take ownership of the system
Initial 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension/perm opportunity