|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 14:45|
This large enterprise organisation needs an experienced Systems Administrator to start immediately in their IT team.
As the Systems Administrator you will assist in maintaining the IT infrastructure with is made up of both wire and wireless networks, virtual and physical servers as well as virtualisation platforms.
Must have Skills & Experience (Non-negotiable)
- Proven experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - 2012 R2, Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL Server 2005 - 2016.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems and software.
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure technologies such SANs and blade servers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise infrastructure platforms including physical and virtual servers, switches and routers, mobile devices and wired and wireless networks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Development Director
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Application Support Analyst / Application Administrator
Sydney, New South Wales
Working from home flexibility
Senior Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day