Systems Engineer (Ref: 4739)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer (Ref: 4739)|
|Location:||Hills District, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$120000 per annum + incl Super|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 09:02|
Our client is an esteemed, tech-focused financial services business specialising in personal insurance products.
The business is currently in a massive growth phase, offering superb opportunities for personal and career development within a working environment that can be described as friendly, professional and flexible with great perks.
As part of a close-knit team, you'll be working with a variety of technologies across infrastructure intiatives and projects, responsible for implementation, migration, automation and continuous improvement functions.
- Solid AWS Experience (Cloudformation, EC2 with a heavy focus on automation on Windows)
- Strong Hands-On Windows System Administration skills (Powershell / Powershell DSC essential)
- Strong DevOps tooling experience (Puppet, TeamCity, GIT/SVN, Octopus Deploy etc.)
- Sound Knowledge of IIS / Web Application architecture
- Good all-round Networking Knowledge (IP Networks, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP etc)
- Linux (any flavour)
- Containers / Orchestration (Docker / Swarm / Kubernetes etc)
- VMware or other Hypervisors
- Identity and Access Management
- Orchestration and Management (SCCM or similar)
- ITIL (v2 or higher)
- Permanent position with a top employer
- On-site gym, coffee shop and parking
- Flexible environment
- Close to train station / public transport
- Regular social events / lunches
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's