Systems Integration Manager (Ref #4613)
|Job Title:||Systems Integration Manager (Ref #4613)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 13:25|
This large enterprise organisation focusses on digital information and delivery as well as the development of digital products and systems, product planning, strategy and project delivery.
As a Systems Integration Manager you will be responsible for the management and integration across all elements of integration projects. You will be in close communication with various vendor project managers and their senior team members to assure successful outcomes.
Ideally you will have exposure and understanding of the components of a payments ecosystem, PCI compliance, Security, Certification and accreditation and Testing in the EMV/Ticketing space.
This is not a project management position. The ideal candidate will have considerable experience with multi-vendor systems integration management or systems delivery management with a technical systems or solution architecture background.
Specific accountabilities will include:
- Create a framework and artefacts for the successful management of systems integration.
- Work with SME's and architects to define systems integration scope for each project.
- Integrate interfaces and objectives from multiple technology vendors.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to verify integration development and testing.
- Provide updates to SME's and operational resources, ensuring that hand over to operations is managed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in a systems integration management role with an enterprise organisation on large and complex programs of work and with diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Experience working across a mesh of delivery models including bespoke, Agile, Waterfall.
- Experience with API design, clarification, development and testing across multiple vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in integration verification and testing, including triage and remediation.
- Polished ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce high quality documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for extensions and will be close to public transportation
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Project Manager
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$886 - AU$887 per day + inclusive
Software Category Manager
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$875 per day + including super
Test Manager (Azure Cloud)
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$850 per day
Program Manager - Asset Data Governance and Reporting
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1500 - AU$1640 per day + including super
Full Stack Java Developer - Sydney or Canberra
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$125000 - AU$135000 per annum