Technical Business Analyst
|Job title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day + inclusive|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This government agency within the health sector currently require a technical business analyst to start asap, and to work closely on the analysis, development and testing of key enterprise solutions including the clinician billing portal and revenue portal.
As a technical business analyst, key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the engagement with stakeholders to identify requirements and design for custom revenue analytics and clinician billing systems
- Lead the development and testing of application releases
- Develop documents including and not limited to: Business Requirements Definition, Functional Design Specifications, Process Maps, Change Impact Assessments, Test Cases and Data Dictionaries.
- Manage and facilitate interviews, small focus groups, working parties and other meetings with stakeholders ranging from front line clinical staff, IT staff and/or Finance/Revenue staff.
- Utilise Microsoft Power BI to develop report and dashboard prototypes to facilitate discussions around requirements and design as an input to development.
The contract is expected to go until 17th December 2021 with possible extension.
- 5+ years' experience as a senior/technical business analyst, leading teams to deliver a software development release
- Experience producing documentation such as Business Requirements Definition, Functional Design Specifications, Process Maps, Change Impact Assessments, Test Cases and Data Dictionaries.
- Must have Microsoft PowerBI experience and the ability to develop PowerBI reports and dashboards.
- 2+ years' experience working with/supporting test teams, analysing complex data sets and reviewing test cases
Please apply by sending your CV in word format, highlighting you relevant skills as they relate to the essential requirements above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy