Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 12:19|
Government Agency; purpose is to improve the competitiveness of renewable energy technologies and increase the supply of renewable energy through innovation that benefits Australian consumers and businesses.
The client is about to initiate a Digital Transition Program (DTP) that needs to be delivered in the next 12-18 months. The DTP is high priority initiative and needs to be managed carefully as it will affect all workers. It will include documentation and management of complex requirements in a distributed stakeholder environment as the client moves from Google based environment to M365 based environment.
The DTP involves:
Due to the large scope as indicated above, the complexity and the need to deliver this program in a timely manner along with the need to manage existing ICT BAU, we would like to engage an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work within the ICT team as part of the DTP team.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong business analysis experience
- Experience related to migration to an M365 based environment. Experience in moving from Google Workspace to M365 is highly desirable. Experience in moving from on-premises to M365 (cloud) is also acceptable
- Experience in using M365 (Microsoft Teams & SharePoint) and an understanding of the pain points of users when Microsoft Teams and SharePoint are rolled out to users
- An understanding of the user adoption issues during such rollouts is highly desirable
- Experience in projects where content is moved from one environment to the other and awareness of the issues during content migration
- Experience of end-to-end SDLC and hands-on experience in gathering and managing requirements using digital tools such as Microsoft DevOps, SharePoint Wiki, etc.
- Experience in working in Agile environments writing epics, features, user stories
- Experience in writing acceptance criteria and testing against those acceptance criteria
- Experience in fast paced and complex project and stakeholder environment
- Experience working with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience working with vendors / service and technology partners
- Experience in producing and monitoring project scope, schedule, risks, and issues report and overseeing delivery of product partnering with internal stakeholders
- Experience in facilitating in transition and change management strategy and plans
- Reporting progress and status to relevant project manager, highlighting key risks and issues and ensuring issues are properly documented and addressed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage needs of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent documentation and business process mapping skills
Key Skills and Certifications:
- Agile Certifications with an extensive understanding of Agile principles (must have)
- Any formal Business Analysis training and/or Certifications (desirable)
- M365 / O365 basic Certifications (desirable)
This is the perfect opportunity to join a small dynamic government agency, passionate about renewable energy.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. The successful candidate will be required to undergo National Police Check and/or Baseline security clearance.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home
Solution Consultant - Software
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + superannuation, 2 days work from home
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day