Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2022 15:34|
Our client, within the higher education sector is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst to work closely with the developers to develop several online applications for recording the educational progress of school-aged students.
The Technical Business Analyst will work with the development team to:
- Produce technical requirements, solution design documentation and architecture diagrams for internal applications and interface with externally hosted applications
- Deliver a version of online assessment tools that integrate with other systems (e.g. non-government sector student data feeds and identity management API)
You'll work with business stakeholders and in-house and/or external development teams to capture and document clear requirements, develop user stories and test criteria and create mock-ups to verify requirements with the business and technical teams.
You will coordinate user acceptance testing and perform functional testing to ensure the quality of the user experience and coordinate remediation of issues in production.
The role offers a hybrid working model with 3-4 days per week working from home. The initial contract is until 3rd July 2022 with possible extension.
You will have previous experience working on projects involving integrations and APIs where you have produced solution design documentation and worked closely with developers. You will have the knowledge to offer ideas on how to build the solution. Strong experience in producing development documentation is essential.
- Confluence documentation, functional and technical design
- Technical documentation and understanding of identity management (e.g. azure AD)
- Data feed / Integration design and ability to map, apply and test complex information processes
- Ability to coordinate testing activities would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience packaging a SaaS product or producing developer documentation
It would also be beneficial to have some knowledge of SQL queries and a background in the education sector would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1430 per day