Technical Business Analyst - IDAM
|Job title:||Technical Business Analyst - IDAM|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$880 per day + including superannuation|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This leading higher education organisation is migrating to Okta identiy management solution. They currently require a Technical Business Analyst who has a broad skill set across IDAM, testing, systems analysis, change and communication and typical BA tasks.
There are two roles - one is a Technical BA focusing on keeping pace with the existing applications moving from the currently ID stack to Otka. The other Technical BA role will focus more on the ID Governance and Administration.
There is a mixture of deployment and operational as well as standard BA activities that cross the gap between technical and users, such as testing etc. and includes interactions with the change, support and business readiness strands of the project, as well as the technical strand.
Role is approx:
1/3 testing, train the trainer support, walk through and drop in session,
1/3 Follow up work on remaining apps (the list of 400),
1/3 on any technical and build related matters including ongoing support to business teams till they transition to operational support.
- Strong knowledge and experience with IDAM, ideally Okta but not essential
- Experience working closely with testers, writing test scripts, providing test summary reports
- Experience with change and communications
- Previous experience working with systems architects, providing systems analysis and administration support
- Knowledge of IGA (Identity Governance and Administration) with tools such as SailPoint would be an advantage, Okta, etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy