Technical Business Analyst - SQL - ETL (Job # 4545)
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst - SQL - ETL (Job # 4545)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$704 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 15:44|
Our client is a highly respected organization in the Education space with IT major projects and programs aligned to a wider Business Strategy.
Technical and Business analysis space, with experience in SQL database.
The BA component will be of assistance for additional ongoing projects spread across a couple of business units needing ICT involvement.
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- Perform business analysis activities including: requirements analysis and management, provide support with business analysis tasks within the ICT team, workshop facilitation and, work with the Enterprise Business Analyst, Developers, Test Lead and Test Analysts to ensure alignment of project objectives and test strategy and plans
- Provide support for continuous business improvement by driving and managing change, identification of risks, issues and opportunities for the business and communicating this back to stakeholders
- The Business Analyst will ensure quality and consistency of outputs by taking responsibility for the following activities:
- Preparing draft outputs with full consultation of business and IT stakeholders
- Ensuring peer review of outputs such as business requirement documents and functional requirement documents for projects
- Facilitate reviews of output with stakeholders * Progressing any issues or risks identified; and
- Delivering outputs against schedule.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of the business and user community, the technology team and other key stakeholders
- Provide other support or other duties as required by Manager, ICT Strategic Solutions
- 3 month contract with high probability to extend
- Major, high visibility program
- Central Sydney location
- Start next MONDAY!!
- You must have current rights to work in Australia
If you have the above skills and are available immediately, please APPLY NOW for early consideration
You MUST have rights to work in Australia
Please forward your CV in a Word format