Technical QA/Test Analyst (Ref #4638)
|Job Title:||Technical QA/Test Analyst (Ref #4638)|
|Location:||Willoughby, N. Shore, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 14:06|
This well-known company is one of Australia's most recognised and trusted brands. They take great pride in providing quality content that consumers want and expect.
As the QA/Test Analyst, you will part of an enterprise application testing team that will work closely with the applications development team to delivers highly innovative, efficient and reliable enterprise grade software solutions.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in IT.
- 4-6 years of manual testing experience in enterprise-level environments on both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Testing experience in enterprise .NET/SQL applications environment.
- Strong technical testing skills with API testing, back-end testing
- Good ability to write complex SQL queries for backend data validation.
- Excellent understanding of QA best practices and processes
- Proactive, self-driven with strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
- Experience in broadcasting/media industry will be desirable.
This is an excellent twelve-month fixed-term opportunity to work with one of the most recognised Australian enterprise organisations.
You will enjoy a highly competitive salary with good possibility for extensions, close and culturally diverse team structure as well as a trust work and life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's