Technical Support Officer (Ref: 4537)
|Job title:||Technical Support Officer (Ref: 4537)|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + +Super|
|Contact name:||Craig Nel|
Our client is large public sector/government organisation based in Parramatta with a friendly and professional working environment, seeking a customer focused Technical Support / ICT Helpdesk Officer with excellent communication and technical skills.
The Technical Support / ICT Helpdesk Officer will provide IT support services for a range of
desktop and business system issues in a complex environment, including (but not limited to)
- Researching and investigating technical problems.
- Diagnosing and resolving or escalating as appropriate to minimise disruptions to staff and external clients.
- Utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries.
- Monitor the performance of systems and assist with the identification of potential issues and propose solutions.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT or similar
- Prior experience in similar, IT Support / Helpdesk focused positions.
- We are looking for customer service stars who enjoy helping people and solving problems.
- Work in a positive team environment where you can grow and develop your customer relationship
- and IT technical skills.
- You will also need an excellent phone manner andexceptional skills in providing IT support.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2010/2012/2016
- Networking: VPNs, RDP, FTP, WebEx, Teamviewer
- Software: NetIQ, SAP, Active Directory
- Great location, close to train station
- Friendly and professional working environment
- High potential for contract extension
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights, suitable experience and qualifications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy