|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 13:54|
This Government agency is Australia's leading trade and investment agency. To apply to this position candidates must hold Baseline Security Clearance.
We are seeking a Test Analyst with experience working in a team following agile principles and practices to support the delivery of quality products and services. The successful candidate will work closely with researchers, designers, analysts and developers within a multi-disciplinary team in a large Digital Services program of work and contribute to the testing effort on cloud platforms and applications.
- Demonstrated experience as a test analyst (minimum 3 years)
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute test cases based on acceptance criteria or scenarios defined in user stories and wireframe designs.
- Experience using Azure DevOps to create and manage test plans, test cases, bugs and tasks associated with raising and resolving defects.
- Experience in Test Automation (Desired)
- Creating Test Plans
- Preparing test documentation including test data and test cases
- Creating and maintaining re-usable regression / end-to-end test suite / cases
- Deriving maximum operational efficiency and effectiveness through innovative testing practices for regression and sociability testing
- Working closely with Digital Services project teams to ensure that acceptance criteria provided are well understood and can be translated to test cases
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's