|Job title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
- $635 per day including Super
- ASAP - March 2023
- Sydney CBD - WFH Flexible Hybrid Combination
- Working within Government
You will be working on digital project/s within Government.
Requirements of the position
- 5 + years of experience as a test Analyst
- Experience testing in multisystem environment and working with interdependencies
- Experience in System Test, System integration test and compatibility test (API testing desirable)
- Experience in supporting user acceptance Testing
- Strong experience in writing high quality test cases using advanced testing techniques and test execution
- Experience using JIRA, Zephyr and ALM/QC or similar tools.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Experience working on projects with Agile or Hybrid methodologies
- Strong experience in writing high quality test cases using advanced testing techniques and test execution.
- Ability to work independently and able to work collaboratively with both technical team and business users.
- Solid experience with System Integration Testing.
- API and Web application testing is desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and submit your resume as MS Word Doc.
For more information please contact Tito Tealdo at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy