|Job title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$733 per day + WFH flexibility|
|Contact name:||Tito Tealdo|
Test Analyst (NSW Government)
Initial contract until June 2023 with the view to extending
$733 per day
- Min 5 years of experience in a Test Analyst role.
- Experience working on projects with Agile or Hybrid methodologies.
- Experience testing in a multisystem environment and working with interdependencies.
- Experience in System Test, System Integration Test and Compatibility Test; Exposure to API testing is desirable.
- Experience in supporting User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong experience in writing high quality test cases using advanced testing techniques and test execution.
- Attention to detail and ability to raise quality defects and defect management.
- Ability to identify and create test data in a multisystem environment.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Experience using JIRA, Zephyr.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Testing certification with Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tito Tealdo at Enterprise IT Resources -