Test Analyst (Ref: 4632)
|Job Title:||Test Analyst (Ref: 4632)|
|Location:||Parramatta, W. Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$570 - AU$615 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 17:59|
Our client is an enterprise level NSW Government organisation located in Parramatta (walking distance from the train station).
The Test Analyst is responsible for the delivery and acceptance of all aspects of testing across multiple projects. The position will need to ensure project deliverables are delivered to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose prior to production release. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Work as an effective member of a team conducting testing activities across multiple projects, contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies;
- Application of repeatable and sound testing techniques to confirm solutions are fit-for-purpose;
- Manage multiple testing events concurrently
- Development of test plans and manual test scripts based on system requirements and communicating the test plan at management level to key stakeholders
- Planning and managing testing deliverables required by the project
- Development of integration test scripts to test the end-to-end business process
- Manage the system testing process during software upgrades
- Execute SQL queries to test audit logs and error logs within ESB
- Ensure client satisfaction through understanding of business requirements, business processes and deliverables;
- Application of the standards and tools for testing software solutions.
- Execution of test scripts in the Unit, System and Integration test environments
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data.
- Maintain and add to the Test strategy documentation for various environments
- Liaise with the functional, technical and security staff in the correction of errors
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners, monitoring outstanding
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or SP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project;
- Relevant tertiary level qualification in Computer Science OR Information Technology (or similar)
- ISTQB Certification or similar (non-essential / advantageous)
- Prior experience in a Test Analyst role (ideally within a Government organisation)
- Prior experience in managing / engaging with stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficiency in creating SQL queries
- Easily accessible location, walking distance from train station
- Friendly, supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
How To Apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's