|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$95000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 12:44|
This growing company within the insurance domain has a key Test Analyst position available within their close IT team.
As a Test Analyst you will be working across the business and will responsible for test analysis, documentation, testing execution and the delivery of timely testing reports delivery.
Having come from a similar test analyst position it will be expected that you will have the ability to use your industry software testing experience to deliver high quality results as regular software updates are released.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Translate business and functional requirements into testing strategy, execute test plans and produce test reports.
- Manage test system deployments, manage defects and perform regression testing.
- Prioritise and report bugs with developers and internal stakeholders.
- Design and run workshops to extract test requirements and document accordingly.
- Coordinate with internal IT and vendors to implement testing.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Five or more years of delivery focussed experience as a Test Analyst working with online software portals.
- Two or more years of experience as a business analyst.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC in relation to the quality delivery of software.
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies and the delivery of end user experience and business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and polished ability to document and communicate complex ideas.
- Previous experience working with both outsourced and vendor delivery teams.
- Any experience with Retail Quote or underwriting rules engines will be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for customer-focussed a company that has stellar growth plans over the coming months. You will be part of a close-knit team that values your contribution and rewards you with highly competitive salary and unique perks.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Test Analyst - CTP/EMV
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Business Analyst - SAP/SuccessFactors
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1100 per day
Business Analyst - IAM
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$700 - AU$850 per day + super
Senior Technical/Functional Business Analyst
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Business Analyst (Ref: 4687)
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$1040 per day