Test Lead - BAU (Ref 4543)
|Job Title:||Test Lead - BAU (Ref 4543)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:13|
This is a very large enterprise organisation that is at the forefront of ticketing solutions used daily by hundreds of thousands of people.
As the Test Lead you will be assisting the test manager to assure that all BAU solutions development projects are accurately and efficiently tested and assuring outcomes are in line with release scope, business requirements and solution design.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead the testing of multiple concurrent BAU project and release test activities ensure successful verification of requirements and acceptance testing criteria.
- Assist with the development of technologies to streamline assurance and testing activities.
- Assist in managing day to day tasks of BAU testing resources.
- Create test plans, test completion reports and daily reporting.
- Manage and perform hands on test Assurance, test preparation and execution including UAT.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven ability to lead a team of test analysts and senior test analysts.
- Detailed hands on experience in testing Open APIs.
- Good technical skills in SQL, SoapUI.
- Previous experience or exposure to ticketing solutions including core central systems including clearing house, overnight processing and transaction processing.
- Solid Vendor Management skills.
Desirable Skills and experience
- Previous experience with testing ticketing devices, including BV, BDC, E2 Gates, FLR's, SSM's, MCE/SEU, PTIPS.
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative web development projects. You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's