|Job title:||Test Manager|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
We are seeking an experienced Test Manager to join the team on an initial contract until the End of June 2023. The role offers a flexible working environment too.
Primary purpose of the role:
The role is responsible for the end-to-end testing of systems under development, using appropriate testing tools and techniques. Ensures ongoing maintenance, control and adherence to quality assurance processes and practices to reduce development defects, measure and improve the quality of the software being tested and maintain quality standards.
- Analyse detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to develop testing strategies that reduce the risk of system outages and identify system defects.
- Ensure new and amended systems, configurations, packages or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including to security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
- Manage the administration of testing scripts (including unit, integration, capacity, system, user acceptance and release) to maintain compatibility with existing applications, hardware and devices.
- Prepare and submit detailed test reports to describe testing outcomes and assist developers in the removal of defects.
- Design and implement test plans and strategies to evaluate usability and fitness for purpose of software.
- Maintain the ICT quality management policies and processes that drive improvements in performance and customer satisfaction.
- Test ICT processes for compliance against documented standards and provide input to improvement programs that enhance the quality of services to the business.
- Maintaining support for quality assurance activities that align to intangible benefits.
- Delivering effective testing outcomes against the pressures of time, cost and quality.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy