UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Richmond, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + Up to $820 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 10:17|
This large and highly-respected educational institution has the immediate need for the services of an experienced UNIX and Linux Systems Administrator to join the infrastructure team for a period of 3 months.
As the UNIX and Linux Administrator you will be responsible for the BAU support, administration, configuration, and day to day operation of all Solaris and Linux systems.
This is a 9-5 operational role with some afterhours work as required.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven Solaris 10 and 11 and Redhat Linux 6 and 7 administration experience
- Strong VMware knowledge or experience.
- Good hands-on experience with Satellite server.
- Experience with Ansible.
- Scripting experience with Shell and Perl
- Solid knowledge of ITIL processes or ITIL qualifications.
- Exposure to cloud technologies including AWS.
- Strong communication skills.
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions. You will have the additional benefit of working from home.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's