|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$105000 - AU$122000.00 per annum + flexible hours, 35 hour week|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 14:41|
This enterprise level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building their IT Team. This is an enviable opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to make their mark.
As a UX Designer you will develop wireframes, prototypes and task flows to optimise web-based platforms, portals, mobile applications and enterprise systems that create the best user experience. Using Agile methodology, you will be accountable for how the organisation connects with their stakeholders (internal and external) through digital technologies, exploring different approaches to solve end-user problems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceive, sketch, proto-type and user-testing experiences
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes, capturing user stores for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Using a user-centred design approach, capture user stories and design the overall functionality of the product
- Make key user experience decisions related to new and existing features
Essential Skills & Experience (please only apply if you have the following):
As a passionate UX designer, you will keep up to date with all the latest trends. You will have a background in UX design, using techniques such as sketching, prototyping, wireframes and developing UI assets. In addition, you must have:
- Experience in UX design across research, strategy, design and agile delivery
- Ability to understand requirements and limitations, communicating clearly the design processes and ideas
- Experience working in an Agile UX environment
- Design software proficiency eg Sketch, Axure
- Unique opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle
- Great work/life balance - 35-hour work week and flex time
- Make a difference to the people of Newcastle.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.