UX Researcher (Ref: 4563)
|Job title:||UX Researcher (Ref: 4563)|
|Salary:||AU$105000 - AU$122000.00 per annum + flexible working, 35 hours per week|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This enterprise level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building their IT Team. This is an enviable opportunity for an experienced UX Researcher to make their mark.
As a UX Researcher you will develop customer user journeys and personas to optimise web-based platforms and portals, mobile applications and enterprise systems to ensure the best user experience. Using Agile methodology, you will ensure the successful interactions between customers and digital technologies while also, exploring different approaches to solve end-user problems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet clients to gather information about requirements
- Adopt a user-centred design approach that rapidly tests and iterates designs and present stages of the design development to business users
- Work closely with new and existing customers, UX designers, web developers and programmers
- Design quantitative and qualitive research approaches
Essential Skills & Experience (please only apply if you have the following):
You will have a background in designing and conducting both qualitative and quantitative studies including field observation, user interviews, heuristic evaluations, usability studies etc. In addition, you must have:
- Experience producing high quality UX research, interpretation, mapping, personas, user scenarios, workflows, prototypes etc
- Experience working closely with UX designers and key stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile UX environment
- Experience working across organisation boundaries; utilise a collaborative approach
- Demonstrated understanding of human interface guidelines and material design; solid understanding of Human-Centred Design
- Ability to identify root recommendations inspired by consumer needs' and behaviours
- You will be a self-starter, passionate, and have a portfolio of previous work examples
- Unique opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle
- Great work/life balance - 35-hour work week and flex time
- Make a difference to the people of Newcastle.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy