|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jane Wong|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 12:02|
Our client is a highly respected organization in the Education space with IT major projects and programs aligned to a wider Business Strategy for 2020.
A pivotal Web Application Developer role to assist the development team across high level projects within this Government organisation. Strong Web Application Development and enhancments across exisitng applications and new..
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you have the skills below
- Umbraco CMS or similar
- Maintain and support applications developed using Microsoft .Net platform, SQL Server and SharePoint
- Undertake design and development audits and troubleshooting processes to strengthen quality control processes
- 6 month contract with high probability to extend
- Major, high visibility program
- Central Sydney location
- Start in one / two weeks time - qucik availability is a must.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's