Windows Server Systems Administrator/Engineer (Ref #4668)
|Job Title:||Windows Server Systems Administrator/Engineer (Ref #4668)|
|Location:||Richmond, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 19:23|
This large and highly-respected enterprise organisation has the immediate need for the services of an experienced Windows Server Systems Administrator/Engineer to undertaking a significant piece of work focused on ensuring core operating systems and application stacks are up-to-date and secure.
Within this role you will have the challenging responsibility to undertake:
- Upgrading of current MS Server 2008 fleet to MS 2012, 2016 or 2019.
- Develop, Automate and execute a repeatable regular patching regime.
- Process and Technical documentation.
- Operation work as required.
- Support existing staff in BAU work.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Certified Windows Administrator with experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016.
- Proven industry experience with large scale deployments, operational management and extensive troubleshooting of MS Server 2008 and 2012.
- Considerable experience with VMWare 5.x, 6.x implementation and operation.
- Solid experience with MS Server security management and operations and patch automation using Enterprise patching tools.
- Knowledge of Linux RHEL 6.x and 7.x and Satellite Server.
- Experience with monitoring solution SCOM 2012, SCOM 2016.
- Awareness of Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies (MS IIS, MS SQL Server, PHP, Apache)
- Experience with securing end-to-end application channels (OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management)
- Experience in working within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework (ServiceNow)
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will enjoy a long-term contract, a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000.00 - AU$120000 per annum + superannuation
E-Learning Content Producer (Salesforce)
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1100 per annum
Project Officer x4
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$500 - AU$501 per day + superannuation
Clinical Application Support - eMR Trainer
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$650 per day
Project/Systems Support Officer
Liverpool, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$620 per day