Agile Business Analyst
- Large Enterprise Wide Transformation Environment
- Demonstrable BA with demonstrable Agile experience
- Convenient CBD location
About our client
Our client is a respected higher education organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Agile Business Analyst to work within an existing team of 5 BA's on a large digital transformation project.
- Articulate features, user interaction designs, detailed user stories, epics and acceptance criteria
- Develop digestible features and independent stories for efficient and value driven delivery
- Be part of an agile development team, participating in all Scrum ceremonies
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders and external vendors to drive the user stories through each phase of the product life-cycle
- Act as the internal customer representative and ensure the product is strongly aligned with customers' needs
- Create and maintain the product backlogs
- Manage the velocity that the team is operating at
- 2+ years' experience working as a Product Owner/Agile Business Analyst
- Experience within an Agile environment - Scrum framework, Kanban , etc
- Experience working within technology teams, including developers, solution architects, and agile testers
- Strong product and business analysis focus to support insights and judgement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to speak to all levels within the business
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner would be highly advantageous
- Agile certifications would be preferred, but not essential
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Medical, Childcare & Fitness Centres on-site
- Central location, and easily accessible by public transport
12 Month initial Fixed Term Hire Contract, with the intention to extend for a further 12 months. Paying a salary package in the region of $132495.00 inclusive of superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client is currently accepting applications and are keen to commence interviews - Please Apply for this role NOW!