- Demonstrable Agile Coach experience
- Experienced coaching within PMO environments
- Convenient CBD location
About our client
Our client is a respected higher education organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Agile Coach who will be working within a project team to transform our client's project delivery frameworks within their PMO. Our client requires someone with experience transforming within bi-modal environments (both Waterfall and Agile), with demonstrable experience around governance frameworks.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years working within PMO environments
- Experience with Agile implementations and working within transforming environments
- End to end Agile coaching experience at the enterprise level, with particular emphasis around governance frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with DSDM or similar
- Knowledge around Waterfall with the ability to assist in revising existing framework to work in unison with their Agile framework
- Experienced with behavioural and organisational change where it relates to an agile transformations
- Experience with Lean would be advantageous
- Highly articulate and a great communicator, with the ability to negotiate and manage stakeholders at varying levels of the organisation
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Medical, Childcare & Fitness Centres on-site
- Central location, and easily accessible by public transport
6 month initial contract, with a possible extension up to 12 months, paying a day rate in the region of $1100 per day inclusive of superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client is currently accepting applications, so Please Apply for this role NOW!