- Large global complex business
- 6-month initial contract, with possibility of further extension
- Sydney CBD Location
About the Company
Our client, a global leader in their field, has a diverse business model that includes Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse Management and Commodity Trading. They have dozens of projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
This is a newly created role, for a Mid to Senior level Business Analyst with strong finance department process mapping experience. This role will require someone who has worked within finance teams and also has strong process mapping and requirements gathering experience.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive past experience as an end to end Senior Business Analyst, working within large, complex, enterprise wide environments. This includes, process mapping, gathering requirements, writing business requirements, test specifications, gap analysis, analytical ability, use cases, running workshops, etc);
- Experience working in finance teams is absolutely essential;
- Strong process mapping experience experience is also essential;
- Industry sector experience within Supply Chain, FMCG or Logistics, would be highly desirable. But diverse industry sector experience is essential;
- Must be proactive, with the ability to work at all levels within an organisation;
- Will need superior stakeholder communication and management skills, be comfortable liaising with the most senior levels within the organisation, be flexible, adaptable and collaborative;
- Agile and Waterfall methodology experience is essential.
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide project environment;
- Excellent opportunity for career progression;
- Professional, driven, outcome focussed, yet down to earth culture.
- Central location;
- Potential for longer term contract or permanent opportunity;
- Diverse business giving you vast exposure that will enhance your career.
- 6-month initial contract with potential for further extension or permanent;
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $650-700 per day (negotiable depending on skills and experience).
- ASAP start.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button