- Large Enterprise Wide Transformation Environment
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience
- Multiple roles available
Our client is a highly respected organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work across a project that is sitting within the business focusing on making improvements to a core system which is currently being remediated.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years performing a Business Analysis role
- Must be able to translate business issues into clear problem statement
- Strong business engagement skills to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and engagement is succinct
- Strong understanding of Business processes and workflows and process/workflow mapping
- Ability to translate business workflows and concepts into functional requirements
- Ability to proactively recommend effective courses of action, communicate resolution, policy and procedures to business users and other stakeholders
- Business expertise working within the financial services industry is essential
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide transformation project environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to train station
- 6 month initial contract, paying a maximum daily rate of $876 per day inclusive of superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience). Strong possibility of extension beyond the 6 months.
- Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please Apply for this role NOW!