Business Analyst – eCommerce
- Large Enterprise Wide Transformation Environment
- Demonstrable Senior BA experience across large e-Commerce projects
- Convenient CBD location
Our client is a respected higher education organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
About the Role
Our client is actively seeking a Business Analyst with demonstrable e-Commerce platform experience to work on a project to re-platform and redevelop their education e-Commerce service. The successful candidate will work closely with customers and stakeholders to ensure optimal user and customer experience
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience, with 2-3 years operating at the Senior Business Analyst level
- Experienced working within large, complex, transforming project environments
- Previous experience working with agile/scrum, UX and CX
- Knowledge of on-line portals and eCommerce platforms, with demonstrable project experience in this domain.
- Experienced with shopping cart / customer transaction technologies
- Customer Journey mapping experience
- Knowledge of back-end integration points on eCommerce platforms would be advantageous
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, influence, persuade and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly articulate ideas, solutions and recommendations to all levels of staff via presentations and one-to-ones
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Medical, Childcare & Fitness Centres on-site
- Central location, and easily accessible by public transport
12 month initial Fixed Term Hire contract, with a possible extension, paying a salary in the region of $132,495 inclusive of superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client is currently accepting applications. They need someone to ideally start by mid March 2019 if not before, so Please Apply for this role NOW!