Business Development Manager (Sydney & Melbourne)
Jane WongResource Consultant
Business Development Manager
* Competitive Salary & Bonus
* Growth Opportunity
My client is a Global Leader in providing exceptional software solutions. One of the world's best in delivering and supporting innovative software and services to simplify complex business processes.
After finishing 2017 at an all-time high they are now seeking an industry and sales expert to join the sales and marketing team of Australia to support the continued growth within the organisation.
The organisation have plans to continue the year on year growth, so there will be the opportunity for career growth into management down the line!
As the successful Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for securing new clients for the ERP suites and solutions across allocated states and regions. You will develop new, strong and long-lasting clients to increase your portfolio and drive client success, whilst thriving in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- Establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them
- Visit clients to demonstrate use of products and carry out formal presentations of products
- Identifying opportunities for business improvement and strategic new business opportunities
- Identify the solution to issues with software and implementation that the partner may encounter
- Account Management
- Experience in sales within the manufacturing or related industries
- Experience with selling ERP products
- Strong track record in Sales / Territory Management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- OTE $200,000.00+
- Interviews starting ASAP