Business Intelligence Developer
Our client is an innovative, ASX listed organisation with over 30 years' heritage, focused on pioneering specialised healthcare products for the global market. The company is considered an employer of choice and offers incumbents the opportunity to join a brand which aims to make a real difference.
Joining a tight-knit and highly collaborative team of BI experts in an Agile environment, you will be involved across BAU tasks as well as new projects, engaging with numerous business units both locally and internationally, working with diverse data sets to deliver robust end-to-end BI / reporting solutions using tools such as Informatica, Tableau and OBIEE.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in OBIEE 12c/11g, Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
- 3+ years' experience working with Tableau (or similar i.e. Qlikview / Power BI etc…)
- Excellent knowledge of BI / Datawarehouse concepts and design methodologies
- Strong communication skills with the confidence and ability to interact with users
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modelling and database schemas
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and high attention to detail from an operational and technical POV
- Highly skilled in SQL or PL/SQL
- Relevant Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or similar
Non-essential / highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle BI Apps 7.9.6.*, Tableau 10.x, SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Applications
- Oracle 11i/12 database experience
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Organised, focused and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Reputable business and brand
- High potential for extension or permanent conversion with long term career prospects.
- Excellent company culture
How to apply