Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst
- Large complex suppy chain business
- 6-month initial contract, with possibility of further extension
- 5 minutes from Central station
About the Company
Our client, a leader in their field, has a business model that includes Supply Chain, Logistics, FMCG and Warehouse Management. They are embarking on a business transformation and need the expertise of a Business Process Analyst to provide business improvement services across both projects and BAU.
About the Role
This is a newly created role for an experienced Business Analyst with extensive business and process mapping expertise, specifically within the Supply Chain or FMCG industry. As such this role will require someone who has worked closely with supply chain, FMCG or retail business teams and also has strong process mapping and requirements gathering experience.
Your past experience will include your ability to conduct a high level overview to ensure improvements are prioritised according to the business needs.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive past experience as an end to end Senior Business Analyst, working within large, complex, enterprise wide environments. This includes, process mapping, gathering requirements, writing business requirements, gap analysis, analytical ability, use cases, running workshops, etc);
- Experience working with the supply chain, FMCG or retail industry is absolutely essential;
- Strong process mapping experience experience is also essential;
- Must be proactive, with the ability to work at all levels within an organisation;
- You will have a proven background being responsive and quick to take action;
- Will need superior stakeholder communication and management skills, be comfortable liaising with the most senior levels within the organisation, be flexible, adaptable and collaborative;
- Agile and Waterfall methodology experience is essential.
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide project environment;
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference to this immature environment;
- Professional, driven, outcome focussed, yet down to earth culture.
- Close to public transport;
- Potential for longer term contract;
- Diverse business giving you vast exposure that will enhance your career.
- 6-month initial contract with potential for further extension;
- Paying a daily rate in the region of $700-750 per day (maximum);
- ASAP by the end of June.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button