- Large Enterprise Wide Environment
- Demonstrable experience managing organisational change
Our client is a highly respected organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Change Manager who will collaborate with business and project stakeholders to implement change for multiple organisational change/retention projects. The Change Manager will assess, design, develop and implement sustainable change both internally and externally, in-line with business and regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Organisational Change Management including relevant experience on large scale projects - covering such areas as:
- Training & Education
- Organisation Design and Job Design
- Stakeholder Management as well as business readiness and monitoring
- Must have experience working through strategy, design, build, testing and implementing large transformation projects
- Must have experience in facilitating change management strategies, approaches and tactics with different business units.
- Advanced MS Project skills preferred
- Must have experience working within the Finance/Financial Services industry
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide transformation project environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to train station
- 12 month initial contract, paying a daily rate in the region of $950 (commensurate with skills and experience).
- Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please Apply for this role NOW!