- FTC - 3 to 5 Years
- Eastern Suburbs
- $150k package
The EM Data Architect is responsible for the management of data generated, used, published and shared by EM. The Data Architect will work with data owners, data stewards and other stakeholders to ensure that EM data is appropriately treated with respect to security, confidentiality, quality and retention requirements.
- Further develop and implement the Data strategy (based on Data Management, EM and IT industry trends and opportunities) to progress EM and strategic and operational goals.
- Provide high level advice to EM senior management, data owners, data stewards and other internal staff and work with a wide range of stakeholders and personnel in achieving the EM Information and Data Management objectives and enabling principal accountabilities of EM.
- Work with the Information Architect and UPP to define and drive the adoption, planning and implementation of Data Management policies for FM, for example, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Records Management.
- Develop, oversee and manage Data Management systems, processes and procedures to achieve compliance requirements and strategic objectives
Mandatory Requirements (Please ONLY apply for this role is you have the following)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with extensive data management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and delivery of data management objectives in a complex and diverse environment.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, reporting etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of the relationship between quality data, business objectives and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in a formal architectural framework.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of Digital Transformation to achieve organisational goals.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues and develop clear strategies
- Friday 20 April - Please Apply for this role NOW!