- Great collaborative working environment
- Demonstrable Development Lead experience across SQL, C# and .NET technologies
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly regarded organisation that specialises in the design, marketing, distribution and administration of personal insurance products. They offer products in the term life, funeral, income protection and pet insurance markets.
About the role
The Development Lead is responsible for coordinating/managing the design, development and maintenance of application software and leading a development team comprising of two developers. This role will work with various Architects in designing the future applications roadmap.
Essential skills and experience required
- Strong understanding and adherence to SDLC processes, SOLID principles, OOPs and/or design patterns on new development / maintenance projects.
- Good experience with WCF, Entity Framework, MVC or similar frameworks
- 8+ years' extensive development experience in .Net technologies
- Strong experience and ability in designing and architecting solutions
- 8+ years' experience in SQL
- Strong understanding of Scripting language
- Strong understanding of unit testing frameworks
- Strong understanding of SVN and octopus or similar source control and deployment tools.
- Expertise in handling technical debt
- Demonstrated ability to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Exposure to Cloud services, VS Team Services and Atlassian
- Experience in developing documentation explaining the solution/approach
- Good skills in personal work organization and time management
- Excellent Consulting and Communication skills
- Great attention to detail, supervisory and management skills.
- Fast learner and driven to action
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Completed tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- MCSD certification or similar
Medium sized organisation in significant growth mode
Excellent opportunity for career progression
Start ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate
Permanent opportunity, paying a base salary in the region of $120K base plus superannuation on top (commensurate with skills and experience).
Norwest location - parking available on-site
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights
Enterprise IT Resources