Digital Portfolio Manager
- Ensuring success of initiatives across the client's Digital portfolio.
- Work closely with the delivery teams, stakeholders for successful delivery.
- Responsible for managing overall budget, quality adherence and project and phase delivery on time.
- Reporting portfolio status.
- Lead account strategy, plan and identify opportunities of growth in the account.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in delivery.
- Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Drive major programs of work in digital space
- Work closely with other service providers
- Setup agile delivery structure and process, deliver in a multi-zone / onsite-offshore model
- Ensure solution design, testing and production deliveries in line with client commitment
- Actively participate in the future RFP in Digital area and Innovations
- Operationalise internal processes to ensure efficient delivery
Professional Skills & Experience
- 5 + years of experience with Digital projects / programs
- Program management experience in an agile, dynamic environment
- Must have deep technology expertise in one or more areas (Digital/Mobility, Customer/User experience, API and Micro services, Search, Enterprise Content Management, Commerce & Order Management, CRM & Campaign management, A/R and V/R, Conversational engagements, Analytics, Cloud and SAAS/PAAS platforms).
- Leading technical programs
- Coaching and mentoring Feature/Scrum teams
- Agile program delivery experience
Please click the 'APPLY' button to register your interest!