- 6 months contract with option for extension
- Macquarie Park
- Attractive daily rate
To achieve complete, accurate and intuitive financial results and forecasts, fascilite business planning and to support with robust management decision making the client is looking for someone to deliver the critical system hierarchies. They will need to meet the reporting and analysis requirements of the business with minimal manual adjustments. Effective governance needs to ensure that the hierarchies evolve to meet these requirements as the business grows and its needs change.
To leverage best practices when it comes to designing and implementing system hierarchies. This role will bring a fresh perspective and deep practical implementation experience in, as well as a degree of objectivity that may be difficult for in-house personnel.
You will have the ability to apply and develop your experience in the areas of Finance Performance Management, Finance Process Improvement, Finance Strategy, Finance Planning and Corporate Transactions.
The successful Finance Consultant will:
- Synthesize overall strategy by analysing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops
- Design deliverable content to precisely reflect the requirements and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Provide 'outside the box' advise for the 'TO-BE' design
- Challenge the requirements and options suggested by end users
- Assist Hyperion Application Lead during development
Mandatory Requirements (Please ONLY apply for this role is you have the following)
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Previous System Hierarchy/Improvement experience is a must
- Experience in FP&A. Experience must include:
- Planning and Forecasting
- Financial Analytics
- Performance score carding
- Management reporting
- Finance information strategy processes
- Key performance indicator (KPI) design
- Proven track record in designing and implementing performance reporting data structures in a number of companies/settings, and also design rules/governance framework
- Experience educating/training super user base
- Generous daily rate
- Great working environment
- Excellent access to public transport
Please Apply for this role NOW!