Full Stack .NET Developer
This large enterprise organisation is responsible for protecting the environment and economy in NSW. They have a growing development team that continually develop applications that facilitate efficient use of resources and workforce.
As a full stack .NET developer, you'll be part of an Agile development team delivering a cutting-edge and highly visible software applications useing the NET Framework to develop web APIs.
As part of this collaborative team you'll be tasked with designing and developing new web-based applications for both internal and external use.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting, maintaining, and documentation of software functionality.
- Participating in SCRUM meetings and analysing user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consulting with end user to refine and programs.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET (4.5 or above) programming experience in ASP.NET MVC and Web API in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- 2+ years of programming experience in Angular 2 or above.
- 5+ years of experience using SQL Server 2012 including stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages.
- Experience in developing reports using SSRS
- Solid experience in building RESTful web services.
- Current experience in using LINQ.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the tight deadlines.
- Large government organisation with interesting and challenging projects.
- Close to public transport.
- High potential for longer term contract.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.