- 6 months contract with option for extension
- Macquarie Park
- Attractive daily rate.
To maintain the smooth operation of Hyperion applications to deliver excellent Hyperion services to end users globally. The focus is on Hyperion development, support and administration activities across our existing and future Hyperion applications and the relevant integrated systems.
This role will also ensure adherence to SLA and contribute to the incident and problem management process. It also carries responsibility to ensure global standards are followed for end user technology.
- Ensure the smooth operation of all Hyperion applications including interfaces.
- Ensure the application(s) has the appropriate technical and functional support, and that these operate to the agreed service levels.
- Manage resolution of problems and escalation of issues.
- Analysis of Incident/Problem, JIRA and Change Request's and conduct root-cause analysis in order to, prevent future occurrences of the issue, and to adjust where necessary the support framework.
- Keep the Project Manager informed of task accomplishment, progress of issues and status
- Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team to the Hyperion Application Lead
- Partnering with the business and IT teams to produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Demonstrate expert level of knowledge in Hyperion applications
Mandatory Requirements (Please ONLY apply for this role is you have the following)
- Proven experience with Hyperion applications including DRM, Essbase, Planning, HFM, Financial Reports and related systems
- Strong skills in Excel and Smartview
- Knowledge of Finance concepts and methodology
- Experience with global companies environment
- Software/system support in the Medical Device industry
- Masters/Honors Degree in Information Technology, Accounting or applicable field
- Exposure to Project Management Office methodology
- ITIL certified
- Generous daily rate
- Great working environment
- Excellent access to public transport
Please Apply for this role NOW!
If your skills do not fit the mandatory requirements of this role but you would like us to assist you in your job search, please Do NOT apply here. Please forward your resume for a fast response to