IAM Project Manager
This is one of the largest enterprise organisations in NSW and has some of the biggest and most diverse series of projects. They totally committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers they serve.
As an IAM Project Manager you'll be part of the identity competency centre and will lead and manage complex multiple-stream IAM projects. You will establish and manages project management frameworks to deliver quality projects on time and within agreed budget, scope and risk. requirements.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Project managing Identity and Access Management projects.
- Lead project teams and individual efforts to analyse, document and prioritise complex functional and technical requirements.
- Align IT resources and coordinate third parties/vendors to project requirements and timelines.
- Ensure technology related risk is within agreed levels and that risks are managed according.
- Provide regular project status reports and financial reports.
- Manage and run the projects in alignment with the defined project execution and project governance frameworks.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing the implementation of integration and Identity projects in a complex enterprise-level organisation.
- Proven experience in managing project team and managing within time and budget
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle including implementation of Integration, Identity, Access Management and BPM solutions.
- Experience in balancing iterative waterfall and agile project management methodologies, practices and tools
- Polished ability to manage stakeholders, identifying and surfacing latent misalignments & facilitating stakeholder trade-offs.
This long-term contract with the potential to extend to a multi-year engagement. This opportunity that will allow you to highlight your proven IAM project management experience while working on challenging and highly visible Identity & Access Management projects within a major organisation.