Infrastructure Business Analyst
- Large Enterprise Wide Transformation Environment
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience within the infrastructure space
Our client is a highly respected organisation based in Sydney with multiple projects running throughout IT and the business.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work across a project to improve the test and development processes within their infrastructure environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years performing a Technical Business Analysis role within large-scale enterprise infrastructure environments, including the following: Citrix, Windows OS, and server / server builds/migrations
- Must be able to gather and document technical requirements
- Ability to document processes to drive improvements
- Strong business engagement skills to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and engagement is succinct
- Business expertise working within the financial services industry is preferred, not essential
- Exciting large scale/enterprise wide transformation project environment
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to train station
- 6 month initial contract, paying a maximum daily rate of $876 per day inclusive of superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience). Strong possibility of extension beyond the 6 months.
- Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please Apply for this role NOW!