IT Contract Procurement Specialist
IT Contract and Procurement Specialist
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity + Extension
- Sydney based
- Immediate Start
This blue-chip client is a household name based in Sydney, who are actively looking for an IT Contracts Procurement Specialists to join their team immediately on a 6-month contract with a chance of extension or possibly permanent position!
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the renewal and re-negotiation of lower level spend contracts, that have a high operational risk to our clients' business. So, although the spend is lower the risks are high, hence we are looking for candidates who are commercially astute to ensure contracts are negotiated to the highest standard.
As part of your daily role you will act as the middle person, liaising with legal departments, the business and vendors. As such your experience in either procurement or as a Service Delivery Manager who ensure you are considered for this role (particularly candidates with strong vendor and client experience).
Mandatory Requirements (Please ONLY apply for this role is you have the following)
- Tertiary qualifications in Procurement, Business Management or Law;
- Extensive contract management experience, with proven experience interpreting the commercial aspects of IT contracts and liaising with legal teams;
- Previous experience in strategic sourcing, category management and procurement;
- Past background renewing and negotiating current contracts across various spend levels;
- Excellent stakeholder skills;
- Experience in RFP cycles;
- Able to interpret and execute category strategies, analyse data and markets, professionally present findings and recommendations;
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and a passion for delivering commercially astute outcomes.
- Contract Opportunity possibility of extension or permanent position
- Immediate or January start
- Excellent daily rate
- Easily accessible by public transport, oply 10 minutes from the CBD
Due to a high level of applications expected only successful candidates will be contacted.
If your skills do not fit the mandatory requirements of this role, but you would like us to assist you in your job search, please do NOT apply here. However, please forward your resume for consideration against other opportunities to: