This large enterprise organisation that is responsible for protecting the environment and economy in NSW. They have a growing development team that continually develop applications that facilitate efficient use of resources and workforce.
As a .NET Developer, you'll be part of an Agile development team delivering a cutting-edge software application.
You'll be using the .NET Framework to interpret specifications and technical designs then building, maintaining and modifing the code for the software applications.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET programming with specific experience in ASP.NET and ASPX.
- 5+ years of C#.NET programming experience in ASP.NET WCF.
- 4+ years of experience using SQL Server RDBMS 2012 including developing stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers in SQL Server
- Prior experience in using XSLT, XSL, CSS and XSD's
- Experience in developing reports using Crystal Report engine
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the tight deadlines
- Large government organisation with interesting and challenging projects.
- Close to public transport.
- High potential for longer term contract.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.