An innovative global leader in medical devices has created a new opportunity for an experienced network engineer. It is a fast-growing organisation and a unique employer, employing and sought after by high-quality and dedicated professionals. The role is initially for 6 months to deliver a range of internal network segmentations and security projects globally. It will likely transition into a tech-lead role when the project moves into operational phase of the project.
You describe yourself as a self-starter and able to work independently while receiving minimal supervision. You have got excellent written and verbal communications skills and are comfortable interfacing with both vendors and internal clients.
- Designed, documented, build and configurated Cisco Nexus switches and Palo Alto / Checkpoint firewalls.
- CCNP Routing and Switching level skills/experience.
- Used Visio and delivered high quality documentation.
Ideally you would have:
- Knowledge and design experience using multi-disciplinary segmented networking infrastructure. Including routing protocols (HSRP, BGP, EIGRP); server technologies (Active Directory services, DNS, DHCP); and networking infrastructure (switching, segmentation, routing, gateways, WAN acceleration).
- Strong background working with Palo Alto firewall experience essential; DMZ infrastructure design and analytics experience highly regarded (monitoring, internal, perimeter and cloud defences, remote access systems, service and mobility solutions).
- Technical operational understanding of core software and hardware systems from Microsoft and VMware operating and management systems; Communication platforms such as Office 365, Exchange and Skype for Business; networking platforms from Cisco.
Are you looking to join a dynamic and performance-driven organisation, working together with passionate people with the potential to become a tech-lead? Then apply now!