Peoplesoft Business Analyst
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
As the Peoplesoft Business Analyst you'll be responsible for designing and writing functional specifications guiding the testing of PeopleSoft Global Payroll and Human Resources modules to apply to bug fixes, product enhancements to work with the program manager to place future upgrades.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related discipline or specific industry certification.
- Proven experience as a Peoplesoft Business Analyst
- Solid experience with analysis and design of custom reports, interfaces, workflows
- Experienced coordinating and running workshops to gather business requirements and performing hands-on user training sessions.
- Experience with system test and UAT plans and test scripts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly respected Sydney organisation in a friendly and learning focused environment. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, unique benefits and the opportunity to keep on the forefront of the latest in PeopleSoft technologies.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship