PeopleSoft Functional Consultant – HR/Global Payroll
This company is a world leader within the PeopleSoft HR and Payroll solutions domain. They greatly value their people and have a close focus on their clients allowing them to provide a high-touch service and expansion onto the global market.
Within this role you be the key PeopleSoft subject matter experience and will be working closely with the business, technical consultants and end users to make sure that processes and systems meet business requirements.
You will be accountable for analysing and defining requirements and functionality for the PeopleSoft HR systems and providing advanced system user configuration.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Business process, functional analysis or equivalent business experience.
- Previous experience as a PeopleSoft HR and Australian Payroll functional consultant.
- Solid functional experience with PeopleSoft 9.x and specific experience with PeopleSoft Global Payroll.
- Solution designing and development experience with PeopleSoft applications, Global Payroll and associated self-service applications.
- Any experience with PeopleSoft T&L will be advantageous.
- Understanding or experience in functional testing and automation.
- Well-developed analytical problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thriving global company with interesting projects and a competitive contract rate.
- Sydney CBD location - Close to transport
- High potential for extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.