PeopleSoft Technical Consultant – HR/Global Payroll
This company is a world leader within the PeopleSoft HR and Payroll solutions domain. They greatly value their people and have a close focus on their clients allowing them to provide a high-touch service and expansion onto the global market.
Within this role you be the key PeopleSoft technical subject matter expert and will be working closely with the business, functional consultants and end users to assure that processes and systems meet business requirements.
You will be accountable for developing requirements adding functionality to the PeopleSoft HR systems and providing advanced system user configuration.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or relevant industry experience.
- Technical experience with PeopleSoft HR and Global Payroll (Experience with version 9.2 is desirable).
- Technical PeopleSoft knowledge in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker and Application Designer.
- Demonstrated experience in providing PeopleSoft technical deliverables including technical design specifications and system enhancements.
- Providing System Testing and User Acceptance support to testers and business users.
- Conduct and lead workshops to discuss technical design and solutions for system improvements
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of ITIL Framework.
- Thriving global company with interesting projects and competitive contract rate.
- Sydney CBD location - Close to transport
- High potential for extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.