You'll be working within a leading Australian media group that is driven to become a true multi-media organisation and committed to delivering an innovative customer media experience. Within the team you will enjoy a close and collaborative company culture with a shared vision to produce a top-level product to their clients.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and substantial experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Agile environments with good experience or exposure with online media.
- Substantial PHP development experience in a LAMP environment.
- Experience in building custom modules and libraries in Drupal 7 and 8 including CI deployments.
- Solid experience with Git version control.
- Any experience or exposure to Acquia Cloud will be advantageous.
This is the perfect position for a PHP/Drupal developer that wants to get away from the digital agency environment but still wants to stay head of the game by working on cutting edge technologies. For your efforts you will enjoy a competitive salary with a company that is committed to helping you grow and keep on top of technology.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.