Principal Full-Stack PHP Engineer
Large enterprise organisation - Highly competitive salary - Close to public transport - Latest development technologies.
As a Principal Full-Stack PHP Engineer, you'll be working collaboratively with clients as well as other developers.
As part of a growing digital product team that develop and implement highly efficient and scalable digital applications.
This role will best suit a polyglot that not only has expertise with full stack PHP development but someone that is always hungry to learn the newest technologies and has a flexible and solutions focussed mindset.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead product development through build, release, maintenance and enhancement of product features.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, designers and stakeholders to working software as quickly as possible.
- Contribute expertise to enhance the quality of product solution design.
- Lead testing processes and continuously gather feedback to improve code quality.
- Help develop developer guidelines and best practices to enable efficient product development and roadmap.
- Help define technology change management across the product function.
- Coach junior and mid-level engineers and provide leadership as a subject matter expert.
Essential Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Architectural experience highly advantageous.
- Strong understanding with Rest and SOAP API's and the use of popular MVC's and other Web Service integrations.
- Expertise with AWS or in other cloud related environments.
- Highly experienced with SQL, MySQL or other databases.
- Strong background in testing, integration as well as Test Driven or Paired development.
- Polished level of communication skills including writing, face-to-face and presentation.
If successful you'll enjoy working for a large enterprise organisation utilising the latest development technologies, enjoy a highly competitive salary, a 35-hour work week and 17.5% leave loading. Additionally, you will also have the option to work from home one to two days a week.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.