Principal Java Engineer
As the Principal Java Engineer working in an agile environment you'll be a key member of the product engineering team who will be collaborating with the product directors and managers to translate both external and internal requirements then plan, build and deploy the next generation of innovative, user-focussed web and mobile applications.
You will lead product development including build, release, deployment of new product features, provide technical direction in product development technologies and processes, providing targeted advice on design and develop and enhance developer guidelines and practices.
You'll be working within a progressive customer-focused enterprise organisation that is passionate and committed to delivering a great customer experience. You will enjoy an unrivalled company culture that is built on a strong belief that both work and family life should be a balanced approach.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent extensive professional experience.
- Principal or lead-level development experience (10+ years) with Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
- Solid experience with paired-programming or test-driven development.
- Excellent understanding of build and configuration management and continuous integration delivery.
This is the perfect position for a principal-level or lead Java engineer that is keen to get away from the corporate environment, wants to stay head of the game by working on cutting edge technologies and wants to enjoy the benefits of a true work/life balance.
For your efforts you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, holiday leave loading, flex time and options to work from home 1-2 days per week.
How to Apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.